How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
Quantize NFT with Self Quantization
Self Quantization is a feature that allows a seller to list an NFT skipping the Quantization Phase and bringing the NFT directly into the Free Market Phase.
What does it mean Self Quantization?
How does Self Quantization work?
The process is simple:
- The seller sets up the price of the NFT and asset category and clicks on quantize. By doing so, they become the only backer of the NFT and can decide to postpone the payment until the NFT is fully purchased.
- The NFT is transferred to the Photon smart contract and brought directly into the free market, where anyone can buy free shares which affects the NFT's price.
- Whenever an interested buyer comes, they can buy the whole asset at the market price.
Who can Benefit from Self Quantization?
Self Quantization can be useful if the seller doesn't want to get liquidity immediately but prefers to wait to sell it as a whole. It can also benefit owners or creators who want to airdrop NFT shares to their followers or share an NFT with their friends.