How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
Use the button below to add a new page. When it's ready to go live, drag it up into the synced block in the sidebar above.
If you want to hide pages, you can move them into the toggle below ↓
An executive summary to help you fully understand Quantix in a few sentences.
Accessing and investing in non-fungible assets has traditionally been a challenging endeavor for many individuals. These assets often come with high price tags, limited liquidity, and difficulties in determining their value.
Although traditional finance provides certain instruments for accessing non-fungible assets, they frequently suffer from transparency issues and significant management costs.
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) have emerged as a novel and innovative solution to represent non-fungible assets on the blockchain. However, they are not exempt from challenges and can still be susceptible to the same issues as the underlying assets they represent.
With Quantix you can:
- Sell assets and acquire liquidity from multiple users while retaining a percentage of the NFT
- Invest in assets previously inaccessible at the full NFT price and participate in their governance
- Trade liquid NFT shares
- Minimize risk by diversifying your NFT portfolio
- Purchase at a price validated on-chain by numerous transactions, making assets more objective compared to traditional marketplaces
Deep dive into all the reasons to use Quantix on
Check here How it Works
Deep dive here
Check here all the potential targets
Check here the full fee model