How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
How does fee distribution work?
The platform earns a fee during the sales cycle of each NFT: in particular, it earns at the end of the Quantization phase, during the Free market, and at the sale of the NFT. The fees earned are divided between the platform and pro-quota to all QNTX stakers.
Fee distribution Key Messages:
Recap of the platform earning:
To summarize, in Quantix, the average total fee collected per NFT full selling cycle is around 5% of the overall NFT value, and it is calculated in this way:
Quantization Phase (*)
The amount is added to the seller's NFT target floor price
Collected by QP backers while buying Quantization Phase Shares
Free Market (**)
The amount is calculated on each Share purchase in Free Market
Paid by Traders while buying or selling Free Market Shares
Calculated from the final NFT price and added to it
Paid by the final Buyer
5% of the TLV in vAMM
Deduced from the Total Value Lock in the Virtual AMM
Collected by Traders during the Free Market
(*) = This shows the Standard Quantization scenario, and it's replaced by:
- 0% in the case of Self Quantization
- 3% on the amount collected in case of early termination of the Quantization Phase paid by the seller (the seller accepts a lower revenue and NFT goes in the Free Market).
- 1% of the amount collected during the NFT Quantization Phase paid by the seller if he cancels Quantization (by canceling, he gets back the NFT, and QP backers will be able to redeem wETH deposited).
(**) = While purchasing Free Market Shares, Free Market Traders also pay a liquidity fee of 0.2% to QP backers.
Understanding Quantix fee
As you can see, the % of the fee is not fixed like in standard NFT marketplaces but is changed by the number of shares bought during the free market.
So, to simplify, one can say that the % fee on the total selling price of the NFT, in practice, increases as the final price of an asset increases.
For example, in a standard scenario:
- Minimum Fee: 3.71%
- Fee for an asset that grows 25% in price: around 4.27%
- Fee for an asset that grows 50% in price: around 4.8%
- Fee for an asset that doubles in price: around 5.3%
- Fee for an asset that triples in price: around 5.5%
All the earnings accrued from the platform during the sale cycle are divided in the following way:
- 50% to the platform for maintenance and growth and will be distributed in wETH.
- 50% to the QNTX holders who keep the token in staking. This amount will be distributed pro quota in QNTX.
This means that the quota distributed to QNTX holders will be regularly used to buyback QNTX from the market and distributed throughout the Quantix staking system.