How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
How do i sell an nft on Quantix?
In order to sell an nft on Quantix the Owner need to Quantize it by performing a Standard Quantization or a Self Quantization, you set the target floor price (synonymous of the asking price) and in case of standard quantization if you want to retain a % of the shares for you (up to 50%).
What's the difference between Standard Quantization and Self Quantization for a seller?
Standard Quantization means temporarily transferring the ownership to a smartcontract in order to sell the NFT to multiple buyers.
We say transfer temporarily because you can decide to stop the process and get back the NFT if the Quantization doesn't reach your asking price.
Once Quantization Phase is over and you are being paid the NFT goes in the Free Market.
With Self Quantization things are different:
- You skip the Quantization Phase that is used to acquire liquidity from multiple buyers
- You permanently transfer the ownership of the NFT to a smartcontract
- You will own 100% of the Quantization Phase shares of the NFT
- The NFT goes directly in the free market where buyers can mint more shares.
Standard Quantization is used when you want to acquire liquidity and be paid immediately.
Self-quantization is used when you don't want to monetize immediately but you want to wait for the NFT final buyout while using Quantix Free Market for the NFT price discovery.
How do i buy an NFT on Quantix?
Buying a whole NFT on Quantix is easy, just filter in the explore page for free market, select an NFT of your interested and match the real time asking price.
What's the difference between buying an NFT on Quantix and Opensea or BLUR ?
Blur and Opensea focus on 1 to 1 market Quantix supports both 1 to 1 and 1-to-many markets.
Another difference is how the price is determined, on Opensea and Blur the purchase price is chosen by the seller and accepted by a buyer.
On Quantix the price is fully on chain and is related to the number of shares minted in a free market, so the more shares are been purchased the more the price increases the more are sold the more decrease.
How do i buy shares of NFT on Quantix?
Buying NFT shares on Quantix means essentially minting them from an apposite smartcontract
You can easily mint shares of any NFT simply by paying with wETH the amount you want to buy.
You can buy/mint NFT shares during Quantization Phase or during the Free Market and this leads to differences in the rights and behavior of the shares.
What is the difference between Quantization Shares and Free Market shares?
Both Quantization Phase and Free Market ones give the same % of ownership rights of the NFT but there are some differences:
When you mint Quantization Phase share you are providing liquidity to pay the Seller,
- You are paying the best price for this shares
- You will have the voting rights to manage the NFT
- You will be rewarded by trading fees happening in free market (like a liquidity provider on a DEX)
But there are also some disadvantages:
- This type of share are illiquid (mean you need to find another buyer to sell them peer to peer ) similar to what happen when you buy an NFT.
When you mint Free Market shares
- You are paying the real time price, so the price could increase bringing to a profit but potentially also decrease.
- You dont have voting rights
- But the main advantage is that you are fully liquid, means you can always resell in the smartcontract and access back the liquidity in seconds
When you should buy Quantization Phase shares and when Free Market ones?
First of all we have to specify that shares in the quantization phase are limited, so you may not always be able to buy in that phase, whereas in the free market they are unlimited so anyone will always be able to mint new ones.
You should mint in quantization phase when you intend to hold the shares longer term. when you want to try to generate a passive income and are prepared to take the risk of a less liquid asset.
You might instead choose free market shares when you have shorter time horizons, when you are not sure whether you can tie up a share of liquidity for long or when you want to try to take advantage of price fluctuations.
This is not to be intend as a financial advise but purely an educational content on how Quantix works. DYOR
Why my % of NFT ownership change during the free market?
Quantization works in a completely different way from a traditional marketplace but also from Fractionalization platforms.
In Quantix the shares of NFT are not fixed but are minted and burned based on the liquidity deposited/widrowns by the users interested in trading shares.
While in quantization phase this happens at a fix price if in the free market the price is related to the supply of shares. In simple words this means that:
More user deposit liquidity to mint shares because they want to buy:
- The more the circulating shares increase
- The more the price of the shares increase
- The more the price of the NFT increase
- The more the previous co-owners are slightly diluted
More user withdrawn liquidity burning shares because they want to sell
- The more the circulating shares decrease
- The more the price of the shares decrease
- The more the price of the NFT decrease
- The more the rimanent co-owners increase the % of NFT ownership
Add content here
Add link here
Add link here
On Quantix do i pay fees?
Yes on Quantix there are fees in different phases,
In a standard scenario, the average amount is around 4-5% in the whole sell cycle, however, the % of fee can slightly change based on the number of free market exchanges.
Add link here
Add link here
Does Quantix support creator royalties?
Yes Quantix fully supports creator royalties, check here how it works