How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
Quantize NFT with Standard Quantization
What is Quantize NFT with standard quantization, who can use it, and how does it work?
What is Quantize NFT with Standard Quantization?
How does Quantize NFT with Standard Quantization work?
The process is straightforward:
- The NFT owner sets a target price for quantization.
- The NFT is locked in a smart contract and shares are issued based on the liquidity that is deposited.
- Backers can buy shares in exchange for wETH during the Quantization Phase. The price per share is fixed during this phase.
- Once the quantization goal is reached, the NFT is transferred to the Photon smart contract and backers receive their NFT shares. The NFT can now be traded on the Free Market.
It's worth noting that the transfer of the NFT to Photon's smart contract occurs even before the end of the quantization phase, but the transfer is cancellable until the end of the Quantization Phase.
The seller can also choose to terminate the quantization in advance if they are satisfied with the amount raised, but have not yet reached the target price
Here you can lear how does the full works
There are fees for the Seller in standard Quantization?
There are no platform fees for the seller to Quantize an NFT in standard Quantization, just gas fees.
Who can benefit from Quantize NFT with Standard Quantization?
Standard Quantization can benefit NFT owners who want to sell their assets in a secure and transparent way. This feature provides a fixed price for the NFT during the quantization phase, ensuring that all Backers pay the same price and the seller gets a fair value for their asset. It also allows for a broader audience of potential buyers who can buy shares of the NFT during the quantization phase, increasing the asset's liquidity.
Moreover, the seller can choose to cancel the transfer of the NFT to Photon's smart contract during the quantization phase if they change their mind, making the process more flexible.