How Quantix work
How to Use the Platform
- Best practices (coming soon)
- Tips and tricks (coming soon)
Trade shares in Free Market
The Free Market phase of the Quantix NFT selling process provides an opportunity to trade liquid NFT shares and facilitate NFT price discovery
What meaning of trading shares Free Market?
Free Market is a phase of the Quantix selling process where a user can buy NFT shares (Quantix's NFT dynamic fractions) and freely resell to get back the liquidity thereby influencing the price of shares and the entire NFT
How does the Free Market work?
During the Free Market phase of the Quantix selling process, users can purchase Shares (Quantix's NFT dynamic fractions) and freely resell them to maintain liquidity at any time. These Shares are minted in the vAMM upon purchase and burned when sold, and their price is determined by supply and demand dynamics - as more Shares are minted their value increases, but as more are burned, their value decreases. Also, the Shares determine the NFT price, so the more shares increase in supply and value the more the NFT price grows, the more the shares decrease in price and supply the more the NFT price decrease.
What's the advantage of purchasing shares in free market?
- Free Market Shares are liquid so you can always resell the shares to get back wETH
- Free Market shares can grow in price, so you can perform a gain even without the whole NFT is being sold.
What's the disadvantage of purchasing shares in Free Market?
- You don't get access to NFT governance, so you can't vote to lock purchase or freeze the shares to reduce the price
- Shares can decrease in price so you can perform a loss.
Who can benefit from Quantix Free Market shares trading?
Free Market benefit NFT traders that can speculate on NFT price without liquidity issue, indeed in Quantix free market the shares are always liquid and the traders can always exit the position.
Add content here
Add link here
Add link here